Thank You For Your Prayers And Still Waiting For Other Prayers To Be Answered

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sworm

Prayer Partner
Thank you, everyone for praying with me. God is an awesome God. What I was believing for, I know he's still working it out, but instead of doing it the way I was expecting he did it his way, which is even better. I got blessed with a new car this week, which was a blessing for me and my family that was unexpected. I'm still waiting for a new career opportunity and seeking guidance with going back to school for my Masters degree at ###.

I'm still asking you guys to continue to pray for me, my family, my friend ###, and for my cousin ### ###'s health. Please pray for my friend ###, please pray that he will become the man God has called him to be, that his breakthrough will come soon and that God will send favor his way in his finances, employment, and for him to remove the wrong romantic entanglements and soul ties in his life, so that he can see his true wife that God has for him and true love. I ask that you pray for God to restore him, release him, and elevate his walk in the Lord. Also lift up my family, my dad's health, my mom's health and breakthrough, my sisters broken heart and understanding of rejection. My cousin is healing, praise the Lord, but please keep her health, peace of mind, and renewal in your prayers. Thank you.
 
I pray for this, that God may bestow his blessings upon you with his divine love. Amen.
 
God in Jesus’ name hear and answer this prayer request according to Your will and timing.

<><><><><><><><><><><><>

Child of God Let’s Pray…God in Jesus’ name let Your perfect will be done in my life and in the lives of those that I love and care about. Help me to always trust in You and Your perfect timing. Let Your desires for my life become my desires for my life. God may I come to know You better and fall more in love with You. Strengthen me to always live a lifestyle shaped by the Word of God. Help me to always start my day with praise, prayer, and thanksgiving unto You. God bless me, protect me, and cause Your face to shine upon me today, tomorrow, and for always. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. And God thank You for loving me. Amen.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Encourager ###, ###, ###
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Father in the name of Jesus Christ My health is not so good. I applied for medical insurance for low/ no income individuals and was approved and I’m still waiting on my insurance card. I’m not working right now and want to fix my health so that I can be effective at work. Father the funds are...
Replies
8
Views
358
Dear God thank you for touching the hearts of my wife and my boss and especially your Son Jesus Christ my lord and Savior. You guys have taken such good care of me and I am so thankful for my wife and our adult kid's and my job and my coworkers and my customers and for the opportunity that I...
Replies
15
Views
245
I thank you Lord for everyone who prayed for me last night. I got into a car accident and a few of my fellow brothers and sisters. Lord said some things that made me go to urgent care. I asked my neighbor if they could keep an eye on my children in my house while I went to urgent care. I’m...
Replies
12
Views
237
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,996
Messages
16,794,298
Members
649,574
Latest member
Azaysoriermir

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom