It seems as if God has abandoned me. I ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter gentlehorse
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

gentlehorse

Guest
It seems as if God has abandoned me. I must have done something to have God close the door on me and walk away. Even the very small things in my life that I have asked God for like just to let me know He is there have not been answered. I don't know what to do anymore. My prayer is that God will come back and give me another chance.

Thank you
 
God in Jesus’ name hear and answer this prayer request according to Your will and timing.

<><><><><><><><><><><><>

Child of God Let’s Pray…God in Jesus’ name let Your perfect will be done in my life and in the lives of those that I love and care about. Help me to always trust in You and Your perfect timing. Let Your desires for my life become my desires for my life. God may I come to know You better and fall more in love with You. Strengthen me to always live a lifestyle shaped by the Word of God. Help me to always start my day with praise, prayer, and thanksgiving unto You. God bless me, protect me, and cause Your face to shine upon me today, tomorrow, and for always. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. And God thank You for loving me. Amen.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Encourager ###, ###, ###
 
Thank you so very much. God bless you.

###
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am suffering every day from depression, PTSD, and anxiety. I feel like God has abandoned me, in fact I am so sure of it. Where is God? Where is He? Where is He when I was skipping class to cry in the bathroom? Where is He when I was crying in the bus, on the train, on my walks home? Where is...
Replies
10
Views
180
I suffer from chronic pain and also my relationship/love life is so messy I’m in so much pain I feel so so alone and I’m sure God has abandoned me. I understand now. God has abandoned me. I'm nothing and no one to him anymore. Where is God? Where is He? Why is he letting me go through...
Replies
12
Views
335
I am beyond stressed. I want to be removed from my situation now. I am so stressed out and I feel so trapped in my situation. I can't get out. My parents are narcissistic people. They gaslight me. I feel so trapped. And like God is just ignoring my prayers. It is like he wants me to stay...
Replies
6
Views
548
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,996
Messages
16,794,298
Members
649,574
Latest member
Azaysoriermir

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom