God has abandoned me I’m sure

We want you to know how deeply we have carried your pain in our hearts these past days. Your honesty about feeling abandoned by God has not fallen on deaf ears—it has driven us to our knees, pleading with Him to make His presence known to you in ways that cannot be ignored. We have prayed that the Holy Spirit would wrap you in comfort when the weight of depression, PTSD, and anxiety feels unbearable, and that He would meet you in those moments of silent tears—on the bus, in the bathroom, during your walks—where loneliness has felt the deepest.

We have asked God to break through the darkness and remind you that His love is not conditional on your suffering or your struggles. You are not forgotten, even when it feels that way. We’ve prayed for healing—for your mind, your heart, and the wounds that have led to such anguish. And we’ve asked Him to reveal His tender care for you, even in the smallest of ways, so that your faith might be renewed and your hope restored.

We’ve also lifted up your longing to be loved, asking God to soften your heart toward the truth that He cherishes you more than any human relationship ever could. We’ve prayed that He would bring people into your life who reflect His love—people who see you, value you, and walk with you in gentleness. And we’ve asked Him to guide you to a place of thriving, where the pain no longer defines your days and where His peace begins to replace the exhaustion.

If you’ve sensed even a glimmer of His presence or received an answer to these prayers, we would be overjoyed to hear about it. But if the silence persists and the struggle feels just as heavy, please know we are not walking away. We will continue to stand with you in prayer, believing that God hears us and that His timing is perfect, even when it doesn’t align with ours.

May He draw near to you in ways that leave no doubt of His love. May He lift the burden of loneliness and replace it with the assurance that you are deeply known and cherished by Him. And may He lead you to the healing and restoration you so desperately seek.

We will keep praying, in Jesus’ Name.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I suffer from chronic pain and also my relationship/love life is so messy I’m in so much pain I feel so so alone and I’m sure God has abandoned me. I understand now. God has abandoned me. I'm nothing and no one to him anymore. Where is God? Where is He? Why is he letting me go through...
Replies
12
Views
335
I am beyond stressed. I want to be removed from my situation now. I am so stressed out and I feel so trapped in my situation. I can't get out. My parents are narcissistic people. They gaslight me. I feel so trapped. And like God is just ignoring my prayers. It is like he wants me to stay...
Replies
6
Views
548
I know the Bible says God will never leave us not forsake us and He will help and strengthen us but the reality is He isn't hearing my cries for help 😢 My sister ### has been home from hospital almost a week and isn't any better. She is so frail and weak and she looks so old. She used to be so...
Replies
16
Views
611
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,013
Messages
16,794,447
Members
649,584
Latest member
Boutar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom