Please pray for ### healing after ### had surgery, the ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

siju

Prayer Warrior
Please pray for my healing after I had surgery, the internal and external wounds and swellings, please pray for me.
 
I prayed for a speedy recovery. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
God in Jesus’ name hear and answer this prayer request according to Your will and timing.

<><><><><><><><><><><><>

Child of God Let’s Pray…God in Jesus’ name let Your perfect will be done in my life and in the lives of those that I love and care about. Help me to always trust in You and Your perfect timing. Let Your desires for my life become my desires for my life. God may I come to know You better and fall more in love with You. Strengthen me to always live a lifestyle shaped by the Word of God. Help me to always start my day with praise, prayer, and thanksgiving unto You. God bless me, protect me, and cause Your face to shine upon me today, tomorrow, and for always. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. And God thank You for loving me. Amen.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Encourager ###, ###, ###
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Our pastor, ###, had a heart attack and just had triple bypass surgery. Please pray for his healing and swift recovery.
Replies
10
Views
193
I just lost my grandmother 2 days ago and today my dog went in to the vet to get neutered. I just got a call from the vet saying my dog had two seizures and they think it’s a reaction to the anesthesia. I just lot a dog three years ago and can’t stand the thought of loosing this baby too. Please...
Replies
7
Views
125
Please pray for my sister who had surgery today due to fibroids. She is in recovery but the nurses are waiting on her to urinate to let her leave the hospital. She was having trouble keeping liquids down due to being nauseous so it is interfering with her urinating.
Replies
12
Views
428
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,996
Messages
16,794,298
Members
649,574
Latest member
Azaysoriermir

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom