Uncle ### In Severe Pain

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cnbush

Prayer Warrior
Dear lord I ask that u comfort my uncle ### in this time. He's in excruciating pain. Liver not working right neither kidneys. Can't continue chemo w/o kidney functioning. Tubes need to b changed but pain is too bad to do that. Ease the pain father. You r a merciful god. I know that u r going to take ### home to you but if u could spare him a few more months do he can see his first born son graduate. I know he wants that more than anything. Thank u lord for all the blessings u give us each day. Thank u for my families good health. Praise god in Jesus holy name. Amen.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
God in Jesus’ name hear and answer this prayer request according to Your will and timing.

<><><><><><><><><><><><>

Child of God Let’s Pray…God in Jesus’ name let Your perfect will be done in my life and in the lives of those that I love and care about. Help me to always trust in You and Your perfect timing. Let Your desires for my life become my desires for my life. God may I come to know You better and fall more in love with You. Strengthen me to always live a lifestyle shaped by the Word of God. Help me to always start my day with praise, prayer, and thanksgiving unto You. God bless me, protect me, and cause Your face to shine upon me today, tomorrow, and for always. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. And God thank You for loving me. Amen.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Encourager ###, ###, ###
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hi, I would greatly appreciate your prayers- I have an extremely severe mental illness and brain disease called schizophrenia, I am on medication for it but it has stopped working, I am DEATHLY ill without it, I am in severe pain in my body without it, it is excruciating, off the charts, I can...
Replies
12
Views
198
Hi, I would greatly appreciate your prayers- I am very sick right now, deathly ill. I am in severe pain in my body. I have been taking a medication called hydroxyzine to help with the pain but I think I may be getting addicted to it, it is causing me to be even more pain when I take it, I need...
Replies
6
Views
287
I am ###, ### years from ###. I HV severe pain in my abdomen/uterus. Pl pray for me.
Replies
9
Views
441
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,013
Messages
16,794,447
Members
649,584
Latest member
Boutar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom