Dear St Raphael please pray that I can have ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter hope4all
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

hope4all

Guest
Dear St Raphael please pray that I can have a financial miracle to keep the store open and pay off all the debts and that ### and ### will have a miracle that they will have a home once again. Thank you!
 
I entrust oh Lord God to you the humble prayer of hope4all, a new home for ### and ###. In Jesus Name I pray AMEN
 
God in Jesus’ name hear and answer this prayer request according to Your will and timing.

<><><><><><><><><><><><>

Child of God Let’s Pray…God in Jesus’ name let Your perfect will be done in my life and in the lives of those that I love and care about. Help me to always trust in You and Your perfect timing. Let Your desires for my life become my desires for my life. God may I come to know You better and fall more in love with You. Strengthen me to always live a lifestyle shaped by the Word of God. Help me to always start my day with praise, prayer, and thanksgiving unto You. God bless me, protect me, and cause Your face to shine upon me today, tomorrow, and for always. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. And God thank You for loving me. Amen.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Encourager ###, ###, ###
 
I pray that ### friends will be blessed with a home and that your financial and store will be blessed, in Jesus name Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me I have loans and credit card bills to be paid, I am totally bankrupt, only God can save me from this problem, not able to pay the debts, I need a financial miracle so that I can reunite with my family, I am an orphan and a widow with two kids, please pray for me to reunite...
Replies
5
Views
449
Please pray for me and my family lord I come to you every day and St Jude and Mary my mother and my angels to help me with my life decisions and needs I applied for many jobs today and all to do in what I love but the thing is I had a job and my client passed that I did love her and got attached...
Replies
8
Views
699
Please pray for me once again. I am deep in debts, unable to pay my upcoming bills due on the ###. Even though I worked long hours, my income is not enough to pay my bills. I have been going through this storm for over a year which was caused by my mistakes. I know God has forgiven me. I know...
Replies
5
Views
416
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,044
Messages
16,794,703
Members
649,603
Latest member
Dwuisarwood

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom