2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

J
  • Locked
Please pray for healing from a staph infection in my finger. I am having a repeat surgery to try and get rid of the infection on ###. It is very painful. Thank you.
Replies
5
Views
637
J
  • Locked
would like to pray for ### and family who are going through some tough times. I pray God will hear our prayers
Replies
8
Views
245
B
  • Locked
My Father protect us from the winter storm. Cover us in a prayer shield.
Replies
8
Views
308
  • Locked
I am a single African American woman who has lost everything now I am in my 40's and have to start all over again. There are days where I do not know what to do I am unemployed struggling in my finances and homeless I am staying where I am so I can get on my feet I Thank God for it is truly a...
Replies
6
Views
134
B
  • Locked
Hi, thank you for reading my request. I am so desperate to conceive a baby as soon as possible...me and my fiancé both have medical issues that make conception difficult, so my only option is to turn to God and prayer to make this happen. I know in my heart that nothing is impossible, so I need...
Replies
2
Views
111
I
  • Locked
To all prayer warriors I would like to ask prayer for the stress people are going through because of heavy load in their jobs, loss of a home, broken marriages and children misbehaving in school. Please, ask Jesus to help all overworked persons who have to labor even at night and have no time...
Replies
5
Views
233
  • Locked
Please pray for me as I am so angry these couple weeks and it is disturbing me as I am not able to pray as I should. PThanks for praying for me and May God bless you.
Replies
5
Views
181
L
  • Locked
Please pray for my mom hasn't been feeling well. and for my son's to get closer to God. they are age ### and ###.. also pray for ###, who has been incarcerated for almost ### years. we pray his case will be overturned. he was wrongfully accused of a crime that he did not do. and ### judges will...
Replies
4
Views
162
  • Locked
Please pray for me that I am protected by God and his angels all through this month!
Replies
3
Views
143
  • Locked
My ### year old mother ### ### has heart problems and might go under open heart surgery. Please pray for healing and a quick recovery.
Replies
6
Views
283
Back
Top Bottom