Please pray for me. I have been having ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

allandsundry

Prayer Warrior
Please pray for me. I have been having a hard time financially, which I am trying to work out,

please pray that my clients will pay me.

A client has money for me that I really need tomorrow, please please let them be able to pay. Please, please I have made commitments for these funds for bills I have to pay. Please I do not want to disappoint the people I owe. They really need to be paid; they have been waiting long enough.

Please please pray that my client will pay me tomorrow Friday February 8, 2013. Please in Jesus name Amen.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
I've prayed for this. Peace be with you always. Many blessings. Amen!
 
God in Jesus’ name hear and answer this prayer request according to Your will and timing.

<><><><><><><><><><><><>

Child of God Let’s Pray…God in Jesus’ name let Your perfect will be done in my life and in the lives of those that I love and care about. Help me to always trust in You and Your perfect timing. Let Your desires for my life become my desires for my life. God may I come to know You better and fall more in love with You. Strengthen me to always live a lifestyle shaped by the Word of God. Help me to always start my day with praise, prayer, and thanksgiving unto You. God bless me, protect me, and cause Your face to shine upon me today, tomorrow, and for always. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. And God thank You for loving me. Amen.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Encourager ###, ###, ###
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Homeless man that I have been helping. Is he now trying to deceive me.? I met a homeless man earlier this year in front of a retail store. I shared the good news of the gospel of the Lord Jesus Christ with him, and gave him some food that I had with me from going grocery shopping earlier in the...
Replies
11
Views
173
please pray for my dog named ### he has been having episodes of Seizures, and sadly I don't have any prominence but going to pawn something to get money. JESUS I AM on Earth Please show compassion towards me and my dog in JESUS name Amen
Replies
9
Views
359
URGENT Please pray for me. I have negative wishes and needs and wants by other upon me . People wished even to God against me, like stuff for me to hurt others, for me to remember God horribly in my life , to be hated by Him, to suffer while I love Him. Please pray for me , URGENT
Replies
11
Views
218
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,044
Messages
16,794,703
Members
649,603
Latest member
Dwuisarwood

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom