Please pray for prosperity in my life and a ###.

  • Thread starter Thread starter meelah313
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

meelah313

Guest
Please pray for prosperity in my life and a new career opportunity. I really need this so much. Thank you in advance for your prayers.
 
I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
I've prayed for this. Peace be with you always. Many blessings. Amen!
 
God in Jesus’ name hear and answer this prayer request according to Your will and timing.

<><><><><><><><><><><><>

Child of God Let’s Pray…God in Jesus’ name let Your perfect will be done in my life and in the lives of those that I love and care about. Help me to always trust in You and Your perfect timing. Let Your desires for my life become my desires for my life. God may I come to know You better and fall more in love with You. Strengthen me to always live a lifestyle shaped by the Word of God. Help me to always start my day with praise, prayer, and thanksgiving unto You. God bless me, protect me, and cause Your face to shine upon me today, tomorrow, and for always. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. And God thank You for loving me. Amen.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Encourager ###, ###, ###
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello, my music career is on a low right now. Nobody seems to care about anything I post. Please pray that the lord may grant me a fruitful & great career with lots of songs yet to be written. So that I can use the talents He has given me. In Jesus name amen
Replies
9
Views
142
I give you Lord God , most high all thanks and praise for waking me up and breathing air in to my lungs another day. Thank you for your love that with out conditions. Thank you for for forgiveness and 2nd chance really way more then we deserve. Thank you for having your word to run to and feed...
Replies
12
Views
99
Pls pray that I will not be involved in the investigation of my former ###. Pls pray that I will have peace & teamwork & no more risky transactions. Pls pray that I achieve my quotas. Pls pray that I will have more sidelines so I can bring my mom to a vacation. Thanks for praying.
Replies
6
Views
212
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,044
Messages
16,794,703
Members
649,603
Latest member
Dwuisarwood

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom