my dad made it through his 1st day of ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

mlschandler

Servant of All
my dad made it through his 1st day of radiation, it didn't make him sick. On Monday they will add chemo. thank you for all your prayers. please continue to pray for him & please pray that God blesses me with money soon in Jesus name, thank you
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My son is an alcoholic today is his 1st day in rehab I’m praying that he succeeds in this program I want Jesus to be with him for the 1 year program and that he obey all the rules and finish the program successfully all 3 of my children are alcoholic but he is the only one that has decided to...
Replies
12
Views
463
Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Psalm 120:1: A Song of degrees. In my distress I cried unto the LORD, and he heard me. Theological Implications: This verse underscores God’s responsiveness to His people. In a world filled with uncertainty, Psalm 120:1 teaches that...
Replies
6
Views
136
Thank you for praying for me! I continue to improve in my new job as I prepare to take over the sole managerial position. The leader of this company in ### will soon be me. For sometime, I have asked God to move the mountain of unemployment in my life. I ask him for a career and not just a...
Replies
8
Views
373
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,093
Messages
16,795,863
Members
649,641
Latest member
Trruerad

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom