Dear God, could you please make me wiser... I ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter LittleOnion
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

LittleOnion

Guest
Dear God, could you please make me wiser... I am feeling so dumb all the time in interacting with others. .... I am lonely and long for friendship. So I disclose information that is unnecessary to disclose. Lord, please - I am so sad. I am upset emotionally. Please comfort me... and most importantly teach me how to protect myself, and grant me wisdom in interacting with other human beings. Thank you and Amen.
 
God in Jesus’ name hear and answer this prayer request according to Your will and timing.

<><><><><><><><><><><><>

Child of God Let’s Pray…God in Jesus’ name let Your perfect will be done in my life and in the lives of those that I love and care about. Help me to always trust in You and Your perfect timing. Let Your desires for my life become my desires for my life. God may I come to know You better and fall more in love with You. Strengthen me to always live a lifestyle shaped by the Word of God. Help me to always start my day with praise, prayer, and thanksgiving unto You. God bless me, protect me, and cause Your face to shine upon me today, tomorrow, and for always. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. And God thank You for loving me. Amen.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Encourager ###, ###, ###
 
Dear Lord, please bless ### with a godly friend, yes, a divine connection from You to her. And if ### is not connected to a church, may she find the one that You have for her to be planted in as we ask this in Your mighty Name, Jesus, amen.
 
Father bring your infinite knowledge as peace to this follower. Remind them of Your love that built every part of who they are. We were created in your likeness and there are no flaws in that. Guard this believer's heart and show them their value in you. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God. Could you please bless the rest of my day at work. Thank you Amen
Replies
5
Views
234
Dear God. Could you see your way to blessing everyone here at ### today? Amen
Replies
5
Views
211
Please God. Could you see your way to letting me have an overly blessed day at work? I have been struggling for too long and need help. Amen
Replies
9
Views
272
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,093
Messages
16,795,863
Members
649,641
Latest member
Trruerad

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom