For God's blessing and guidance to lift me out ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter sakins
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

sakins

Guest
For God's blessing and guidance to lift me out of the pit that I am in. That I will be and feel apart of something wonderful. That he will guide me to the right people.
 
I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Dear Father, in ask in accordance with this person's prayer. In Jesus' Name I pray.  Amen!
 
I prayed for your request today, that God would guide you and provide wisdom as you seek His will in this, in Jesus' name.
 
Dear Heavenly Father as I come to you Lord I ask that you grant this request according to you will. Lord I ask this in Jesus name. Amen.
 
I pray that the Holy Spirit guide you and inspire you. In Jesus name, amen.
default_heart2.gif
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Our family is currently carrying a very heavy financial burden. We have a mortgage, student loans, and elderly family members to support. We feel as though we are constantly being chased by financial pressures, and each day is filled with stress and uncertainty. Recently, I have also been...
Replies
11
Views
264
Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Psalm 134:3 – “May the Lord bless you from Zion, he who is the Maker of heaven and earth.” Extended Explanation of the Verse: Psalm 134:3 is a beautiful and simple blessing. It is a heartfelt prayer for God’s blessing upon His people. The...
Replies
10
Views
262
Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Proverbs 3:33 – “The Lord’s curse is on the house of the wicked, but he blesses the home of the righteous.” Extended Explanation of the Verse: This verse highlights the stark difference between the outcomes of those who live wickedly and...
Replies
12
Views
257
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,140
Messages
16,796,614
Members
649,689
Latest member
Galuirmen

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom