Please pray that God Heals me. The past 2 ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

tyler85345

Disciple of Prayer
Please pray that God Heals me. The past 2 weeks I have been having trouble pooping and tonight when I was trying to go I found little drops of blood coming out of my anus. Right now I am scared. Please pray for me.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
You may be constipated or have hemmorhoids. Call your dr. and get checked. My son had a lot of blood and he was found to have Crohn's disease. I also had an episode of an unusual amount of blood and it turned out to be anal cancer. I am now considered cured. Don't worry, just get in to see your dr.
 
thx so much Im still worried and I will ask my parents if they will take me to the doctor tomorrow
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray god heals my health problem and pain I need it
Replies
12
Views
183
That God heals me quickly of swelling, inflammation and allergies, histamine problems whatever my issue truly is.
Replies
8
Views
232
Replies
7
Views
283
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,140
Messages
16,796,614
Members
649,689
Latest member
Galuirmen

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom