divine intervention and healing for my friend who is ###

  • Thread starter Thread starter ggrandma
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

ggrandma

Guest
divine intervention and healing for my friend who is hemorrhaging.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
I am sending prayers for healing, to your friend, in Jesus name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Father, We come in Your Holy Presence. Lord, heal us from all the sickness. Bless me and my family with good health, protection and security. We pray that You will be with us everyday. I pray for my father ###, Lord please help him in the struggles that he is encountering . Please open his mind...
Replies
12
Views
232
Father, We pray that the result of the breast ultrasound of my sister ### ### ### will be normal. Lord spare her from any malignancy. Keep her safe and healthy for her daughter and husband. May the result be benign, Lord. We need you more than ever, Father. Be with us today in her appointment...
Replies
9
Views
180
Father God, I pray for divine intervention and protection, in Jesus name Amen
Replies
7
Views
122
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,140
Messages
16,796,614
Members
649,689
Latest member
Galuirmen

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom