i have idiopathic cardiomyopathy my heart is only working ###

  • Thread starter Thread starter vtrent
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
V

vtrent

Guest
i have idiopathic cardiomyopathy my heart is only working at ### to ### per cent. i have applyed for ### and ### have not got aproved yet. i do not know how i am going to make it with out this help. please pray this will all go through and that God will heal me. I am a christian.
 
I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Father God nothing is impossible in front of you, please look at your child and open your heavenly door upon him and grant good health in the name of our savior Jesus, Amen.
 
Dear Father, please bless ### with a perfect health and body system works well. Please bless ### with an opportunity to enable self financing. In Jesus' Name I pray. Amen!
 
Father, you who changeth not. Lord God our provider, our healer, you alone are our portion O God.

In your presence is fullness of joy.

Lord we come before your throne humbly praying that in your Great and unmeasurable mercy, may you heal and deliver your child ###.

Father you can sweep this aside and wipe away every tear if you so will, and we acknowledge your divine grace in every situation, even one as difficult as this. Lord may you provide every single thing that your child needs and may this situation lead to a deeper and richer relationship with you as your child puts all their trust in you, for every single thing in their life.

May your peace that surpasses understanding overflow as we wait on you to answer according to your will and your riches in glory.

In your Mighty name we pray.

Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
God bring healing here and a speedy push on the finances needed, in Jesus name I pray
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have been consistently prayed against by people for me not to have anything and prayed against my health my marriage recently I witness a person go into my picture on Facebook pull three picture of my husband business my picture from nephew wedding which had my sister her friend and her...
Replies
9
Views
151
What hasn't changed: • I've still been complaining a bit, more so about how hot it is, or if I get cold from the wind then I complain about that. Not as much as before, but it's still a tiny bit there. Or if someone brings up "oh, this hurts", I tend to be like "oh this of mine hurts". • I'm...
Replies
10
Views
149
Heavenly father I know that you've given us through Jesus Christ all authority over all the power of the enemy and nothing shall by any means hurt us we can trample on serpents and scorpions we can pull down strongholds and push down the forces of darkness and today my heart is aching for my two...
Replies
7
Views
165
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,140
Messages
16,796,614
Members
649,689
Latest member
Galuirmen

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom