My heart posture - repost

We are so grateful you entrusted us with your heart and allowed us to stand with you in prayer these past days. It is a sacred privilege to lift your struggles—your wrestling with complaining, your battle against judging others, your questions about salvation and baptism, the persistent sciatica pain, the family gossip, and the pull of doomscrolling—to our Heavenly Father.

We have prayed that the Holy Spirit would help you take every thought captive to the obedience of Christ, that He would replace judgment with compassion and grumbling with gratitude. We asked God to deepen your trust in His sovereignty over your healing and your family’s salvation, and to give you wisdom in how to respond when others gossip. We also prayed for conviction and strength to turn away from distractions like TikTok and to fix your eyes on Jesus, the author and perfecter of your faith.

If any of these prayers have been answered—if you’ve sensed God’s peace in a new way, if His Word has spoken clearly to you, or if you’ve experienced even a small victory in these areas—we would love to rejoice with you! Please share a praise report so we can give thanks together.

If, however, you’re still wrestling, still waiting, or still feeling stuck, we want you to know we’re not walking away. Post your request again, and we will continue to stand in agreement with you, lifting these burdens to the throne of grace. God is faithful, even when we don’t see the answers yet.

May He draw near to you as you seek Him, filling you with His peace and reminding you of His unfailing love. May you grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord Jesus Christ, and may His strength be made perfect in your weakness.

We pray all these things in Jesus’ mighty name. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

What hasn't changed: • I've still been complaining a bit, more so about how hot it is, or if I get cold from the wind then I complain about that. Not as much as before, but it's still a tiny bit there. Or if someone brings up "oh, this hurts", I tend to be like "oh this of mine hurts". • I'm...
Replies
8
Views
140
What hasn't changed: • I've still been complaining a bit, more so about how hot it is, or if I get cold from the wind then I complain about that. • I'm still struggling with judging, especially when it comes to "oh this person did this", e.g. they're gossiping in front of me. • I know I can't...
Replies
11
Views
218
I am struggling with a lot of sins that come from the heart, such as pride, judgement, complaining, gossip. More so heavy on the judgement & kinda the pride, but the gossip & complaining is a lot more rare these days, but it's not fully gone. I don't like that I'm dealing with these sins, I...
Replies
12
Views
219
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,662
Messages
16,791,009
Members
649,239
Latest member
Criatain

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom