Jesus_is_king
Humble Prayer Partner
What hasn't changed:
• I've still been complaining a bit, more so about how hot it is, or if I get cold from the wind then I complain about that. Not as much as before, but it's still a tiny bit there. Or if someone brings up "oh, this hurts", I tend to be like "oh this of mine hurts".
• I'm still struggling with judging, especially when it comes to "oh this person did this", e.g. they're gossiping in front of me. I haven't noticed this as much as of recently, but I feel like when I'm out into that situation, I will be back at it, so how do I not do so? Focus on the Lord? If so, does that mean to just pray for them to stop or for Him to speak through me or both?
• I know I can't save myself & I can't work my way to Heaven, but that thought is in the back of my mind, especially when it comes to baptism. I see it as a ticket to Heaven, even though I know its not & it's a declaration of faith. Do I just keep reminding myself of the truth, like read Bible verses about salvation? What Bible verses are there about salvation?
• I definitely still judge, still more so in thought than out loud. But, my body language may say something, as well as I sometimes stare. I'm doing what I don't want people to do to me, & God reminded me through a movie today of the Bible verse "do unto others as you would have them do to you". I've realised I do it a bit, & i try to stop myself when I'm aware I'm doing it, but sometimes I think I'm doing it as a thing of "does this person stand out?" in the sense of am I supposed to pray for them?
• still have pain from sciatica on my right leg & my back. I've still been declaring in the name of Jesus, & I know not to rely on that as me saying it is what makes it happen. It's like I know that, but not like I believe it. I find it hard to trust God with a lot of things, like my family's salvation & my healing. But is the pain still there because I've been more active as of the dog?
• family members or others are still gossiping in front of me, but I have either kept quiet or said something good about them person or even changed the subject. Sometimes when I hear my mum & brother gossiping, I purposely don't leave my room, so they don't try & get me to join in.
What's changed:
• I've been lacking, aka doing less of Bible study recently, but I wouldn't see that as a good thing, it feels like I've been lazy & replacing that time or prayer time with Tiktok or spending time with my new dog that demands a lot of attention.
• How do I take my thoughts captive? I have gotten lots of thoughts recently, not exactly good, about the new dog.
• what changed about the family gossiping is it's happened less so as of the dog, because the attention is more on him, but there still has been a little.
Thank you to everyone who replies or prays for me, God bless you
• I've still been complaining a bit, more so about how hot it is, or if I get cold from the wind then I complain about that. Not as much as before, but it's still a tiny bit there. Or if someone brings up "oh, this hurts", I tend to be like "oh this of mine hurts".
• I'm still struggling with judging, especially when it comes to "oh this person did this", e.g. they're gossiping in front of me. I haven't noticed this as much as of recently, but I feel like when I'm out into that situation, I will be back at it, so how do I not do so? Focus on the Lord? If so, does that mean to just pray for them to stop or for Him to speak through me or both?
• I know I can't save myself & I can't work my way to Heaven, but that thought is in the back of my mind, especially when it comes to baptism. I see it as a ticket to Heaven, even though I know its not & it's a declaration of faith. Do I just keep reminding myself of the truth, like read Bible verses about salvation? What Bible verses are there about salvation?
• I definitely still judge, still more so in thought than out loud. But, my body language may say something, as well as I sometimes stare. I'm doing what I don't want people to do to me, & God reminded me through a movie today of the Bible verse "do unto others as you would have them do to you". I've realised I do it a bit, & i try to stop myself when I'm aware I'm doing it, but sometimes I think I'm doing it as a thing of "does this person stand out?" in the sense of am I supposed to pray for them?
• still have pain from sciatica on my right leg & my back. I've still been declaring in the name of Jesus, & I know not to rely on that as me saying it is what makes it happen. It's like I know that, but not like I believe it. I find it hard to trust God with a lot of things, like my family's salvation & my healing. But is the pain still there because I've been more active as of the dog?
• family members or others are still gossiping in front of me, but I have either kept quiet or said something good about them person or even changed the subject. Sometimes when I hear my mum & brother gossiping, I purposely don't leave my room, so they don't try & get me to join in.
What's changed:
• I've been lacking, aka doing less of Bible study recently, but I wouldn't see that as a good thing, it feels like I've been lazy & replacing that time or prayer time with Tiktok or spending time with my new dog that demands a lot of attention.
• How do I take my thoughts captive? I have gotten lots of thoughts recently, not exactly good, about the new dog.
• what changed about the family gossiping is it's happened less so as of the dog, because the attention is more on him, but there still has been a little.
Thank you to everyone who replies or prays for me, God bless you

Prayer Focus: God, Thank You for loving me. Thank You for loving me, Jesus. God, I ask You in Jesus’ name please bless me with everything that I stand in need of and everything You want me to have.