I am going through so much not only have ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

nick1

Humble Prayer Partner
I am going through so much not only have I lost the love of my life, but also a dear friend who I feel betrayed by. I know life has its challenges, but I wish God would at least give me my ex back so I can feel happy again. I understand that my undivided attention should be on God and I love Him so much. But all I desire is to have the love of my life back that I've been praying for to come back please pray for sunshine in my life during this rainy time.
 
I prayed for your request today, that God would guide you and provide wisdom as you seek His will in this, in Jesus' name.
 
I pray that God gives you strength and courage as you go through life, and that happiness and sunshine return very soon with lots of love. In Jesus name, amen.
default_heart2.gif
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am going through alot, My bed was stolen by some thief who enter place i sleep and this is the second time. I am Asking God to help me because attacks on my health and struggling. Lord have mercy on me, Lord have mercy on me, Speak for me Lord.
Replies
13
Views
208
I have prayed, I have asked people to pray for me. I am completely broken. All I can ask for is a prayer that my heart never changes. That's where I am. Thank you for the prayers. God bless all of you.
Replies
8
Views
400
Lord Jesus, I am going through so much with my hearing loss in both ears and tinnitus. I pray each day it will come back and the noises in my head will go for good. I also renounce dizziness, vertigo, numbness, tingling. Thank you Jesus
Replies
9
Views
400
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,140
Messages
16,796,614
Members
649,689
Latest member
Galuirmen

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom