Dear friends I want your prayers to get ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter sheeba
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

sheeba

Guest
Dear friends I want your prayers to get good committed and loyal staff for our institution, specially a driver to bring special children from the village to our center ### for therapy and education and to reach them back home. may God Bless you
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
I am praying that God will bless you with a driver who is trustworthy and safe, who will take care of these children as God's children and keep them safe while driving them to your center The Holy Cross Mercy Home.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Tomorrow they will tell me to get admitted maybe I will get admitted after 2 more days... everyone should pray for ### and everyone should pray to the Lord to reduce ###'s blood pressure so that ### can have a smooth delivery... The doctor said that the baby's weight is a little low, everything...
Replies
5
Views
193
Acts 13:38-39 New International Version 38 “Therefore, my friends, I want you to know that through Jesus the forgiveness of sins is proclaimed to you. 39 Through him everyone who believes is set free from every sin, a justification you were not able to obtain under the law of Moses.
Replies
8
Views
360
Dear friends, I want you all to pray so that the stubborn behaviour of my husband changes and he unblocks me and calls me on his own. He has adopted a hostile attitude towards me and hates to see me even. He says he will not return from his current city as he is under the influence of the girl...
Replies
7
Views
265
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,140
Messages
16,796,614
Members
649,689
Latest member
Galuirmen

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom