For God To Make A Miracle With ### To Unblock ###'s Tubes To Restore It!

Status
Not open for further replies.

EVELYNNR

Humble Prayer Warrior
PLEASE CONTINUE PRAYING FOR ME FOR HEALING IN MY TUBES TO BE RESTORED OF ANY DAMAGE OR SCARED, AND FOR GOD TO BLESS ME TO CONCEIVE THAT BABY THAT I WANT AND TO BE A BABY GIRL BECAUSE I DON'T HAVE ANY. BUT GOD WILL DO IT FOR ME BECAUSE HE ALWAYS BEEN WITH ME WHEN I MOST NEEDED HIM. BLESS YOU

###
 
I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
I want to keep posted everyone who has prayed for me. I went today to the doctor's appointment for a laparoscopy, and they didn't do it, but in the ultrasound, they found out that I had a miscarriage, so I am no longer pregnant anymore, and also they told me they found out a cyst in my right ovary that's what is causing me the pain. The doctor told me that in two weeks it should be removed by itself, so I have to go back for them to check how it is, if still there or not. Please pray for me and continue praying for me for healing in my right ovary, for this cyst to be removed completely all by itself and for this pain that have to be removed and for never come back. Continue praying for me for my Fallopian tubes to be restored to be healed and for God to bless me to conceive a baby girl. Even what happened to me, I won't give up, I won't lose faith because my faith in Jesus is bigger than anything in this world, and I truly believe in His power and in Him, of course! If He opened the Red Sea and did all the things that He did, this won't be impossible for Him. He will come to me in time, on His timing! Everything is in His hands. I will continue praying, and from this day I declare and proclaim in Jesus' name that God is with me, He is my healer, and that I am healed completely, my ovaries are free of any cyst, any damage, my tubes are restored completely, no pain will be in my body, pain I order you right now to leave out my body in Jesus' name, amen. I will give testimony of the miracles that God will continue doing with me. I will give testimony that I will conceive that baby that I want. This is the year for me! God has spoken to me in a dream. He does everything perfect, and He knows what He does. I want to praise The Lord, to honor Him for who He is and for everything that He has done for me. I bless you all. Thank you for all your prayers, and God make all your dreams come true. ###
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Praying for you and you are healed in Jesus name because by his stripes we are healed. You are a blessing to others!!!!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my left eustachian tube to unblock and function normally so my ear can heal and normal hearing restored. Any nerve damage connected to the ear to be healed. Inflammation or infection to heal. If the jaw joint is inflamed to be healed.Pain to go in Jesus Name. Thank you all for...
Replies
8
Views
325
Please pray for my left eustachian tube to unblock and function normally so my ear can heal and normal hearing restored. Any nerve damage connected to the ear to be healed. Inflammation or infection to heal. If the jaw joint is inflamed to be healed.Pain to go in Jesus Name. Thank you all for...
Replies
7
Views
228
Please Almighty God, make all of my wishes come true in Jesus name. Please Father God, I pray to you for my wishes to come true for me, and ###, this summer of ###. Please Heavenly Lord fulfill my All heart wishes very extremely soon in the name of Jesus Christ. Amen. I do understand the...
Replies
4
Views
287
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,140
Messages
16,796,614
Members
649,689
Latest member
Galuirmen

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom