I have had six surgeries and now I will ###.

  • Thread starter Thread starter awesomebill1954
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

awesomebill1954

Guest
I have had six surgeries and now I will have to have another one if God does not heal me. This will be the worst surgery that a man can possibly have. Please pray for healing. I don't know if I can live after what they are about to do to me.

###
 
Lord Jesus, you have such a wonderful and mysterious way of working, but none the less, your love never fails. Lord I pray to you asking that you may hear this ### prayer father granting him the comfort and peace that only you can provide father, just to let him know that you are there and always will be. That as long as you are there, you shall see him through. Bless his heart, mind, body, and soul father. In your name, Jesus Christ I pray, Amen.
 
I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
DO NOT FEAR!

IASIAH 41:10

"DO NOT FEAR, FOR I AM WITH YOU; DO NOT ANXIOUSLY LOOK ABOUT YOU, FOR I AM YOUR GOD. I WILL STRENGTHEN YOU, SURELY I WILL HELP YOU, SURELY I WILL UPHOLD YOU WITH MY RIGHTEOUS RIGHT HAND."
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I suffer from both GERD/LPR and COPD. One condition is aggravating the other. I waited three months to see a surgeon for TIF procedure with hernia repair. At that appointment, the surgeon was literally looking at his watch. He told me to check with the ENT and to make another appointment to...
Replies
15
Views
442
It's been a whole year now that I've been trying to get moved. A whole year of trying to find a job that I'm qualified for, would be physically able to do, & pays enough to live on as the sole breadwinner in my new city. I've prayed & prayed. I've applied for hundreds, probably over a thousand...
Replies
11
Views
209
Yesterday I prayed in Jesus's name that I would make it through my PET scan. I am happy to say it really was not bad at all! I had to wait an hour after they infused the radioactive tracer. I watched TV, some Christian programming. The test itself only took about 20 minutes. They put heated...
Replies
18
Views
297
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,140
Messages
16,796,614
Members
649,689
Latest member
Galuirmen

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom