PLEASE PRAY FOR MY HUSBAND ### TO BE DELIVERED ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

EVELYNNR

Humble Prayer Warrior
PLEASE PRAY FOR MY HUSBAND ### TO BE DELIVERED FROM THAT JOB THAT HE HAS RIGHT NOW AT NIGHT IN A BAR AND FOR GOD TO CANCEL COMPLETELY ANY DESIRE OF DRINKING, FOR GOD TO BRAKE THAT BANDAGE OF TEMPTATION OF DRINKING AND TO BLESS HIM WITH A BETTER JOB DURING THE NIGHT AS ( INVENTORY CONTROL MANAGER) ALSO TO TOUCH HIS HEART EVERYDAY AND FOR HIM TO COME TO CHRIST AND TO INCREASE EACH DAY HIS FAITH TOWARDS HIM. IN JESUS NAME A DECLARE THAT ### IS FREE FOR JESUS HE IS A NEW MAN IN CHRIST , HE IS FREE OF THAT HABIT OF DRINKING AND HE WILL QUIT COMPLETELY THIS HABIT. ALSO FOR PROTECTION, PEACE, HAPPINESS AND HEALTH. AND FOR HIM TO BE FREE OF DEBTS. WE PRAY IN JESUS NAME . AMEN. THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME AND GOD BLESS YOU ALL.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
I pray that the Lord will work in your husband's life and transform him as He sees it. I pray that God will bless you with the grace and patience needed in this hard time.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My husband had been sick and had diabetes. He only drinks on some weekends, but I don't want him to drink at all. My Son drinks everyday. I know he is causing dama to his body and liver. I Pray he can get the will and the strength to stop drinking.
Replies
13
Views
208
Please pray that if it is God's will my husband ### will have less work stress and that he won't lose his job. Also please pray for my son ### to be happy and healthy and to please ask God to let me hear him laugh tonight. Thank you and God bless you. I ask in the name of Jesus. ###
Replies
11
Views
226
I'm requesting prayer for my husband, ###. He has a lot on his plate and is showing signs of burnout from being overwhelmed with work. He's also struggling with anxiety. I'm asking God to rebuke that anxiety and fill him with His perfect peace. I plead the blood of Jesus over my husband. Thank...
Replies
10
Views
194
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,140
Messages
16,796,614
Members
649,689
Latest member
Galuirmen

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom