I would like to ask for prayers for a ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter brwneyedtina
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

brwneyedtina

Guest
I would like to ask for prayers for a diagnosis, treatment, and healing from long term chronic pain. I have been having severe pain and inflammation throughout my body which leads to stabbing and burning throughout my entire body. This pain and suffering has been going on for several years. I have gone to numerous specialists and am in serious credit card debt trying to get a diagnosis, some sort of treatment and relief from this pain, but the doctors are still unable to determine the cause or diagnose me. Without knowing what is causing the problem, the doctors do not know how to treat the problem, so I am left suffering in bed with severe pain. I can't work anymore, but I can't get disability because there is not a diagnosis, so my husband and I are suffering financially as well. I am suffering physically, mentally, emotionally, and financially. I feel like God has given up on me and thrown me to the wolves. I have become bitter and angry with God. I have an appointment with the Mayo Clinic coming up on Tuesday, February ###, and this is my last hope of getting any type of help or diagnosis. I have gone everywhere else. I am feeling hopeless and am having a very difficult time even praying to God right now because I did have faith for so many years that he would heal me, but he never did, so now my faith has dwindled and I feel like I am barely hanging by a thread. The pain just keeps getting worse and worse and now even my organs are swelling. Please, please, please pray for me during this time that either the doctor at the Mayo Clinic can diagnose me and offer a treatment plan to control this pain or that God will choose to heal me or take me home to heaven. I don't feel that I have the strength to go on much longer. Thank you so much for your prayers.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have a mild dislike of scholarly behavior god I ask for a hurricane to get me 12 days off school
Replies
9
Views
203
My church needs a piano player and I would love to learn to play. I do help with singing but I would love to learn to play the piano for them and for the glory of God.
Replies
12
Views
220
Pray for a healthy and sustainable weightloss journey for me.
Replies
11
Views
217
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,140
Messages
16,796,614
Members
649,689
Latest member
Galuirmen

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom