jassi
Prayer Partner
Please pray for me, Lord Jesus, have mercy and please deliver me from sins and tensions I am bearing now, Lord, please bless me with good health and peace, have no peace and I am sleepless, Lord Jesus, I am disturbing a lot due to tensions, have no peace of mind, struggling with these tensions, Jesus, please release me from stress and please bless me with peace and happiness, Lord Jesus, please come into my life, please hold me, heal me, strengthen me, Lord, your child needs your blessings always, please be with me always, reunite with my parents and home, let my parents accept me, allow me to home, Lord, please, I beg you to please hear my cry and grant my prayers, Lord, pour a few drops of mercy from heaven and help me, help me to reunite with my parents, Lord, I beg this, I pray this in your precious name, amen.
