Please Pray For My ### Week Old Baby Inside Me

  • Thread starter Thread starter imkadz
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

imkadz

Guest
I am ### weeks along and have been bleeding a lot lately. Did an ultrasound yesterday by the Rad Tech but they didn't give me answers yet. I know we shouldn't have fooled around since I was bleeding but my guy and I decided to have a minute thing and now I woke up at ###:### with a lot of blood and I am feeling a lil discomfort that comes and goes at my abdominal area. I'm afraid I might have miscarried but I am hopeful that we haven't yet. Please, I am in desperate need of prayers for my little one. We really want this baby. Please, I am praying for another miracle, that the life I have been blessed to carry for ### weeks now is still thriving and growing inside of me. Please, help me pray for my little angel. Thank you and God Bless us all.
 
I am sending you and your baby my prayers and I also pray that you go to the hospital right now, so you can get the answers you need and the best treatment for yourself and your baby.
 
I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for all your prayers. I am calling my doc and see how this goes.
 
Dear God, I Pray in Jesus name, that You heal this ###'s baby
 
I'm at the ER waiting for my doctor. Please pray for my ###.
 
I claim victory thru the stripes of Jesus, this Baby be healed, in Jesus name...Amen&amen!!
 
My hcg levels are ### on the ###, ### on the ### (yesterday) and today was ### which are still pretty low. Pls pray that tomorrow my numbers will be double and that they won't give me the option of getting that shot anymore to get rid of the pregnancy. I am really praying for a miracle, that things will turn around and that my lil angel will be find, healthy and happy. His/her dad are still praying for the best and are urging others to pray for our lil bundle of joy. Mathew 18:19, He will provide if we pray together. Thank you and I know God will hear my prayers and yours. God is the way and the light. My savior and my Salvation. In the end, His Will be done.
 
I think I may have deleted one prayer, I am very sorry I didn't mean to. I'm new to this.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

🤰🤱👶🤞I'm desperately seeking prayers for a healthy growing baby inside my WOMB for god to place his powerful almighty miracle blessings healing hands upon my womb keeping my baby inside my womb forming with good health without any problems or complications for god to protect my baby from all evil...
Replies
8
Views
376
Please pray for my ### week old grandbaby. The family has a cold but he is really congested and they are worried about RSV. Please ask God to make him better so he doesn't have to go to the hospital!
Replies
11
Views
553
My 3 week old grandbaby has rsv and so do his brother and sister. They are ### yrs old. Please pray that they are safe and healthy. We are also having a wind storm. Please pray that their power stays on. Their names are ###, ### and ###. Thank you for prayers for them.
Replies
9
Views
621
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,188
Messages
16,796,977
Members
649,742
Latest member
Qierion

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom