Please pray for my sister-in-law that if ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter mchowar01
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mchowar01

Guest
Please pray for my sister-in-law that if it be God's will she have a baby and if not he will take the want away from her heart.
 
I am praying for your sister-in-law, exactly as you asked for. God knows what the outcome of her situation will be and whatever happens, I pray that she will be happy and fulfilled in her life. (I went through this myself and send her much love as I know how your heart aches seeing other women get pregnant and asking you when you will have one, when you have been trying to do just that, without success.)
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please help me in praying f9r my sister in law...she was a mother to my husband from baby she took care of him...she is the most kindest selfless person you would ever meet..please intercede so that she will be healed from the crown of her head to the bottom of her feet...perfect health and strength
Replies
8
Views
163
Hi can someone please pray for my sister in law. Her daughter is getting heavy into toxic suicide ideation culture and trans things as well. She also being incredibly cruel to her mother. It's really messed up. Her daughter has been self harming and my sister in law needs guidance but also...
Replies
11
Views
169
Kindly prayer for my sister ### who is diagnosed with spinal compression. Her husband and mom in law are not supportive and another taking care of her. Kindly pray for her in Jesus name
Replies
10
Views
219
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,186
Messages
16,796,955
Members
649,736
Latest member
Thaengate

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom