Dear Lord I praise you today for all your ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

bethb

Servant
Dear Lord I praise you today for all your many blessings in our lives. Please forgive us our sins and transgressions. Please continue to show us mercy and give us peace during our darkest hours. I pray this in Jesus Name.... Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

  • Article Article
Glorious Sabbath Day People of God: Hear the Word of the LORD: It is written that God is good. He has provided not only for us but also for our children, and all He asks in return is our gratitude expressed through praise according to the following stipulations. What... Oh that men would...
Replies
0
Views
152
Proverbs 22:12 : The eyes of the LORD preserve knowledge, and he overthroweth the words of the transgressor. Extended Explanation of the Verse: Proverbs 22:12 emphasizes that God is actively involved in preserving truth and protecting those who walk in integrity. The phrase “the eyes of the...
Replies
10
Views
166
I want to start with thank you. Thank you Lord for all you have done for us and for all answered prayers. I know my prayers are very repetitive, but that is because my prayers are what I need. Lord, I need help at work to keep everything simple and not find or have issues in processes or...
Replies
6
Views
283
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,189
Messages
16,796,990
Members
649,742
Latest member
Qierion

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom