THAT'S WHY I PRAISE YOU

Glorious Sabbath Day People of God:

Hear the Word of the LORD: It is written that God is good. He has provided not only for us but also for our children, and all He asks in return is our gratitude expressed through praise according to the following stipulations.
​

What...​

Oh that men would praise the LORD for
His goodness, and for His wonderful works to the children of men! [Psalm 107:31]
​

How...​

⁴Praise Him with the timbrel and DANCE! Praise Him with stringed instruments and organs. ⁵Praise him upon the loud cymbals: praise Him upon the high sounding cymbals. ⁶Let every thing that hath breath praise the LORD. Praise ye the LORD. [Psalm 150:4-6]
​

Why...​

O give thanks unto the LORD, for He is good: for his mercy endureth for ever. [Psalm 107:1]

Is He not worthy of that and more?

For this I give You praise.
​
🙌🏾 Hosanna in the highest heaven 🙌🏾​


​
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Thank you so much for the prayers my son and daughter is doing much better I ask a prayer again for all of my family and friends and all all people who sick lost their families for home less the one who don't have food my lord Jesus I am asking you forgive me if I have any sin I pray this in...
Replies
11
Views
99
Dear Jesus, I praise you and adore you. My request is have to go through some medical testing tomorrow, please I pray all is normal. Also my ### has his routine testing I pray all is normal. My savior, I thank you with all my heart. AMEN
Replies
5
Views
307
That’s why I don’t like to see my family running mouth about me for no reason and give me too much stress because I wasn’t supposed to get stressful like that. I don’t like the people who are in the family judge me the way who I am. I never ever judge them the way who they are. All I do is want...
Replies
9
Views
382
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,966
Messages
16,794,057
Members
649,543
Latest member
Krdaelsor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom