Today is the 8th. I feel decent about this ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

right4truth

Prayer Warrior
Today is the 8th. I feel decent about this situation. I'm expecting something to happen. Father works in ways that evade the mind. Who is expecting a blessing today.
 
May you and all here, including myself, receive God's blessings of Love on our spiritual journey and may we all be grateful for our lives here, and all of the blessings we have already received. Amen.
 
Heavenly Father, In Jesus name, We ask this prayer request to be answered according to your will...Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My husband is abusive & I am so weak that I don’t even know what to say. I feel hopeless. I need miracles. Please help.
Replies
9
Views
175
I pray to be delivered from this bondage. I'm doing this by myself because I know that whenever I ask for help the enemy interferes. My asking for help seems to keep falling on deaf ears. Since these attacks have been happening to me, I never felt alone. I once put on my FB account "That would...
Replies
6
Views
333
I am asking for prayers. This year I lost my grandma who raised me. I lost my uncle just a month ago. I have no friends or family. I got betrayed by everyone close to me. I still love my former singer. But she won't talk to me. I miss people but they don't have time for me. I don't trust people...
Replies
6
Views
182
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,188
Messages
16,796,977
Members
649,742
Latest member
Qierion

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom