sir, I am married for 6yrs. crossing 35yrs of ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter teja
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

teja

Guest
sir,

I am married for 6yrs. crossing ###yrs of age. I still don't have kids. I couldn't conceive in 3yrs. In every area of my life I feel progress has stopped. nothing is working in my life. please ask God to bless me with children and good career. Thank you
 
even i am waiting for the same thing please pray for ### also.. ### will pray for ###

amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I pray the I have the strength and force to reject temptation and cut off all ties with this person as I am married and I love my husband.
Replies
7
Views
151
Salvation for my husband..I am married but not happy..my husband treats me anyhow, he drinks, sleep around and keep late night.. plus smoking..he those not take of me like a husband should...I don't have a job, no money..I am really frustrated...we have been married for ### yrs with ###...
Replies
9
Views
601
I am ### married 8 years with no kids. My husband had an extra-marital affair. By God's grace and your prayers, he stopped, but she is not living him. My husband is in deep cries and he is unable to pay. Please pray for that he can manage it.
Replies
5
Views
477
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,186
Messages
16,796,955
Members
649,736
Latest member
Thaengate

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom