Ghosts And Spirits

Status
Not open for further replies.

heartbeats4him

Humble Prayer Partner
Hello sweet people. I really need prayer over The Enemy trying to mess with my mind and instilling fear in everything I do. I moved into a house with a couple of girls and am going to college. When I moved in, I had no problem being alone, no problem taking showers or even being in the kitchen/dining room when no one was home. I love my roommate dearly but she decided to tell me info about a 'ghost' that lived here and now The Enemy is using every tactic to get me to fail. I no longer wake up early to work out. I wait for my roommates to come home so I can shower. Even in daylight a sense of fear washes over me. I really need your prayers. Bless you all.
 
Lord, you have not given us a spirit of fear but of power, love and a sound mind. 2 Timothy 1:7. I rebuke the spirit of fear and I command it to leave your life and come back no more in Jesus' name. Read Psalms 27.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

They stalking me everywhere that I go n anything that I'm doing . I've tried ignoring them, but that doesn't help.Please call me back at this phone number ###.I really want them gone for good once and for all.Please help me me get rid of these uninvited ghosts
Replies
10
Views
173
Sometimes people misword things. We hear the Holy Spirit sometimes called the holy "ghost." But I would say that's not correct. A "ghost" is someone's Spirit after death coming back to haunt or visit them, which is an occult belief; it is in fact cited by Christians as a familiar spirit, a demon...
Replies
8
Views
248
Please pray my daughter ### ### turns her life to Jesus. She is age ###. And that I gave a lady $###.00 for kittens and haven't gotten anything up to date on them. Please pray we do. Thanks.
Replies
10
Views
184
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,154
Messages
16,796,736
Members
649,697
Latest member
Ethoedor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom