Please pray that the Lord give us a great ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

CJ1

Prayer Warrior
Please pray that the Lord give us a great attendance this Sunday for church!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

“Dear Lord, thank You so much for this day. I am truly grateful that we were able to talk to all of our children—this is such a big blessing for our family. Even though things are not always easy, You continue to give us strength and a strong faith. Help us not to worry, but to trust in You...
Replies
8
Views
160
Lord Jesus, I pray that you help us understand what happened between ### and ###. Help with individuals be compassionate about each other and if it is your will get them closer together. Amen
Replies
9
Views
165
🙌 Our Father in Heaven, we thank You the One in us is Greater than the one in the World, 1 John 4:4, even Christ in us the Hope of Glory, (Col 1:27). We thank You there are more angels with us than enemies against us, 2 Kings 6:16. GRACE to TRULY Intercede Isa 62:6-7, To SIGH & CRY over...
Replies
10
Views
152
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,154
Messages
16,796,736
Members
649,697
Latest member
Ethoedor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom