I would like the prayer team to continue praying ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter Milika
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Milika

Guest
I would like the prayer team to continue praying for me for a breakthrough in my emerging personal computer marketing business. I want God to give me as many customers to buy my laptops as possible. Also pray for my retail business that I want to restart in March ###, May God bless the team.
 
I pray for this, that God may bestow his blessings upon you with his divine love. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hi there. Thank you so much to everyone for all your prayers especially thank you to the host admin for always reaching out again just when I need it most. Dear Father God please bless every single person, whom I don't even know, but who is praying for us. I really appreciate them. In Jesus...
Replies
10
Views
369
Certainly, here is a prayer for you: Heavenly Father, I come before You today with a humble heart, seeking Your guidance and protection. I ask for Your wisdom to lead me in making righteous choices and to stay on the path of integrity. May Your Holy Spirit guide my actions and decisions...
Replies
8
Views
664
Dear Prayer Team, I am seeking urgent prayer for a very difficult and painful situation. I have been a refugee for ### years in a country where I have no rights—to work, to study, to open a bank account, to get a driver’s license, or even to legally marry the person I love. Every day feels like...
Replies
8
Views
378
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,188
Messages
16,796,977
Members
649,742
Latest member
Qierion

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom