pray for me so that i can help others

  • Thread starter Thread starter roland45
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

roland45

Guest
pray for me so that i can help others
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

God, Thank you for leading me completely yesterday and taking my efforts & making them better! Thank you despite my weakness I got through yesterday. Help me to put on confidence everyday because you have got this! Help me speak tonight to introduce my speaker. Give me energy & let me have a...
Replies
10
Views
195
I will give my best to help others with a new job. I am waiting to hear from the company I interviewed with over the last few weeks. Lord, please guide them to choose me. Thank you.
Replies
7
Views
210
I request prayer that God renews my mind according to Romans 12:2 and develops in me a disciplined, visionary, and resilient mindset. Pray that I walk in diligence and excellence as taught in Proverbs 22:29, and that I overcome fear through the spirit of power, love, and self-control in 2...
Replies
6
Views
189
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,188
Messages
16,796,977
Members
649,742
Latest member
Qierion

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom