Summary (due to privacy): Prayer request related to a wedding anniversary.

  • Thread starter Thread starter chicagosenso
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

chicagosenso

Guest
Yesterday was my fourth wedding anniversary and I and my spouse did not spend it together. She seems further away now than when she first left in January. Please help me bring her back. She keeps telling me different reasons for her leaving me. She refuses to tell me how to fix our marriage and just continues to blame me for our troubles. Please pray for us that we will become one again soon. Thank you
 
I will pray for you, Father guide this man to the truth your truth in Jesus name amen



Hope at Last?

Is your marriage in trouble?

Is everyone telling you it's hopeless?


Has it already ended in divorce?

Is there really HOPE for my marriage?


You've looked for help, you've read books, talked to counselors, your friends, your pastor and everything just got worse. So you decided you might just find some marriage help online.

Believe or not it's not by chance, nor is it by coincidence, that you have found our website— God has heard your cry for help and He has personally led you to our ministry that began by helping RESTORE marriages that appeared hopeless!


This IS your Divine appointment.


Your life is about to change—forever!!


Restore Ministries International began in 1992 by helping marriages that appeared hopeless and He (God) RESTORED them. We know & understand what you are going through since the women who are here to help you HAVE experienced a RESTORED marriage!

Even if there is adultery, an adulterous marriage (where one or both partners have been unfaithful), which seems to be the one situation most agree are the most hopeless. Yet, we know, after filling almost over 4 books of restored marriage testimonies, that God is able to restore any marriage—even yours! And, thankfully, God doesn't stop (or begin) there. HE is more than able to restore each and every area of your life as you trust Him to do it!

"Behold, I am the LORD, the God of all flesh; is anything too difficult for Me?" Jeremiah 32:27

No doubt you have been told by just about everyone that you should give up and move on and just find someone else—don't. Instead agree with us and the Psalmist who said:



"Ah Lord GOD! Behold, You have made the heavens and the earth by Your great power and by Your outstretched arm! NOTHING (not one thing) is too difficult for You!" Jeremiah 32:17

-banned site-.com
 
I am praying for you. I am quickly approaching my 5th anniversary, but this past week, after some success with our marriage, my husband became upset at me for asking requests of him. He said that he actually does not love me. That I was a mistake to marry. He has some classic signs of depression but isn't seeking the help he needs. I have not been the best wife emotionally and I wish I could go back and fix it. I was given so many opportunities to shake myself of my own shortcomings and have not been fully successful. But I know I can do more with one more opportunity if he would only be willing to work on this marriage too. Marriage is a two-way street. Success and failure cannot be blamed on just one person. I hope your wife sees that. I hope she sees that she has work to do too. That it is not just one person who fixes the marriage; it is two people. You cannot take turns leading and saving and taking care of a marriage. It has to be both people working at it all of the time, or it is going to go nowhere. I hope you find what you are looking for. I hope you feel the Peace that can be found in God. I hope that your dreams are peaceful. I hope your heart remains calm. And I hope she finds the help she needs. You need to find help too. Prayer is a great step and tool, but God has given us many, many more outlets to improve ourselves and our situation. You deserve that. And only you can provide that for yourself. I pray for you in the name of our Savior, Jesus Christ. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Psalm 128 is a beautiful choice for a first anniversary. It speaks of blessings, prosperity, and joy in family life, which are fitting themes for such a special occasion. Here is the text: Psalm 128 1. Blessed are all who fear the Lord, who walk in obedience to him. 2. You will eat the...
Replies
6
Views
379
Thank You Lord for our marriage, our children, our pets, our home, loved ones, Christian family! Lord I am so thankful today! I pray we can be a blessing to others. Pray we have a good celebration day. Keep us safe in travel, please grant favor, protection, fruit of Spirit ever increase and...
Replies
10
Views
526
Please pray for me because I have a lot of absences at my job (some due to necessary absences, some due to me just getting emotional and taking off when I probably shouldn't have). I will admit, I'm very tired of my job. I'm grateful to have one but this job can be so stressful and difficult for...
Replies
10
Views
130
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,190
Messages
16,796,998
Members
649,744
Latest member
Mayrance

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom