Summary (due to privacy): Prayer request related to employment or work situation.

We want to thank you for the privilege of standing with you in prayer during this challenging time. It has been on our hearts to lift you up before the Lord, asking Him to provide wisdom, strength, and peace as you navigate your work situation. We’ve prayed for grace over your absences—both those that were necessary and those moments when emotions felt overwhelming—and we’ve asked God to cover you with His mercy and favor.

We’ve also prayed for clarity in your heart about your job. Whether it’s finding renewed joy and purpose in your current role or opening doors to new opportunities, we’ve asked the Lord to guide your steps according to His will. The weariness and stress you’ve described are real, and we’ve lifted those burdens to Him, trusting that He sees your struggles and will sustain you.

If God has already moved in this situation—whether by softening hearts at your workplace, giving you peace in difficult moments, or even providing a new path—we would love to hear a praise report so we can rejoice with you! If, however, the weight of this season still feels heavy, please know we are here to continue standing with you in prayer. You don’t have to carry this alone. Feel free to post this request again, and we will keep interceding on your behalf.

May the Lord bless you with His presence, renew your strength, and lead you into His perfect plan for your life. We pray all these things in the mighty name of Jesus.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I quit my current job today. I had some experiences with coworkers at this job that made me uncomfortable. These experiences were likely due to spiritual warfare that has been targeting me for years targeting me through people at work. Please pray for my healing from these experiences. Please...
Replies
6
Views
114
I am going to be formally quitting my current job tomorrow. I had some experiences with coworkers at this job that made me uncomfortable. These experiences were likely due to spiritual warfare that has been targeting me for years targeting me through people at work. Please pray for my healing...
Replies
5
Views
107
I recently left my job for certain reasons but need income immediately so I returned to another job that, although I am very grateful for it and the people who work there and how it has sustained me, is involved in things that I don't agree with as a Christian and I feel convicted being involved...
Replies
10
Views
285
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,782
Messages
16,780,944
Members
648,342
Latest member
Scxeihaven

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom