i am in very deep financial crisis please give ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

sabitha

Servant of All
i am in very deep financial crisis please give me a financial miracle
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am ### ### is subjected to deep temptation and severe financial problems and it is very difficult to go through the crisis. Besides office problems, pl pray for me.
Replies
7
Views
245
I am in deep financial crisis. Pray for me for God's providence and quick intervention to retrieve me from this situation.
Replies
14
Views
672
Please pray for my financial crisis, please we are facing in critical situation 🙏
Replies
12
Views
536
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,199
Messages
16,797,087
Members
649,754
Latest member
Georlorsin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom