W
wandadc
Guest
I want you to pray with me about something. I have a meeting with one of my bosses this afternoon and I am a little anxious about it. Early when I began this job, there was a veteran that took an interest in me and he was showering me with gifts and gave me money. I was admonished about having a relationship with a client (by my supervisor) and immediately stop interacting with him on a personal level. Recently, the client has approached me and indicated that it was unethical for me to take any money from him and he was going to report me. I, in turn, reported it myself. I have had no personal dealings with this person since the last time, which was ### months ago. I am meeting my boss at ###:### p.m., I was wrong in dealing with client and I am just going to tell the truth. I cannot afford to lose my job. Please pray for me. Thank you.
