Please pray for my ### friend's heart to soften ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

JustinAlex

Servant of All
Please pray for my ### friend's heart to soften to God's call as He knocks on the door to her heart. I am trying to get close to her (as a friend) but now she has totally shut me off; as if I was getting too close. She offended and left me extremely upset, but I need to be more understanding since she obviously had a troubled youth, evidenced by the scars on her arms which she has decided to no longer hide.

Today she did not pitch at work and I'm concerned that she is upset that I was a bit aloof towards her after her insult. She is quite sensitive, but then again, so am I. I think we are very similar and whenever we are alone together it gets very intense.

Ask the Lord to make me a good ambassador for Christ since she judges all Christians by the misconduct of a few.

Thank you for your prayers.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly father I come before you right now and I ask you to please soften my daughter ###'s heart I know she's had it rough at work and she's had it real rough at work this week but now she's got two days off because of the hurricane that's coming here to ### and I pray that you would have a...
Replies
7
Views
393
My adult daughter ### and my adult granddaughter ### dear heavenly father my heart is aching right now really bad my my daughter ### and my granddaughter ### are on a cruise right now I believe it's probably a single cruise I'm praying for their deliverance and forgot to encounter them on this...
Replies
8
Views
370
Please pray for my friend's dad. He is in critical care right now and not doing well.
Replies
9
Views
555
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,215
Messages
16,797,216
Members
649,777
Latest member
Whyeth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom