I'm Planning To Run As An Independent Candidate

  • Thread starter Thread starter rasedera
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

rasedera

Guest
My prayer request is about my desire to be elected as The President of Madagascar on July 24th, 2013. My Country is going to soon choose its President at that date. So, I’ll take this opportunity to let you again know that I am planning to run as an independent candidate at that election.

And that’s why from now on, I'll kindly insist to ask you to strongly pray with me for the implementation of that holy planning that will strictly be held for just God’s Glory and the propagation of His Holy Gospel in my Country. Thank you very much for your Christian love,

### ###
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

heavenly father I'm planning to attend church real soon. Pls help me to find a Bible believing church a church that will bring me closer to u. Pls help me to stay on track. Pls continue make my mind pure & holy. Pls enable me to always seek u more. Pls help me to always be obedient to u. Pls...
Replies
5
Views
179
R
  • Locked
Dear Brothers & Sisters in Jesus Christ, I’ll take this opportunity to inform you that I am planning to be an independent candidate at my Country's President election (###) that will be held soon, on ###. So from now on, I’ll kindly ask you to strongly pray with me for the implementation of...
Replies
3
Views
240
  • Locked
Dear Brothers & Sisters in Jesus Christ, My prayer request is about my desire to be elected as The President of Madagascar on July 24th, 2013. My Country is going to soon choose its President at that date. So, I’ll take this opportunity to let you again know that I am planning to run as an...
Replies
3
Views
114
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,194
Messages
16,797,036
Members
649,750
Latest member
Ariysil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom