I need pray just to restore my faith there ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

lisawat

Servant of All
I need pray just to restore my faith there are those days that you just feel so far away also my family has the flu pray for healing and my ### is layed off and need prayer for a job will open for him and also a better job open up for myself. Thank you
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have always felt out of place physically. I remember being called short again and again throughout my childhood. My mother assured me that one day I would wake up taller, and everyone who made fun of me would be surprised. I trusted her. During my teenage years, I used to measure myself from...
Replies
7
Views
174
I wish I had the faith of my childhood, but with every heartache I feel more and more distant from God. I grew up thinking that God was a loving father who listens to his children, who protects those who have faith and respect His laws. But at my age now, I understand that I am not one of His...
Replies
10
Views
157
Hello, Please pray that God will heal my husband's mind and bring him to salvation. He has terrible fits of schizophrenia at night. Please pray that the devil will stop tormenting us. Pray that our oldest son ### will find a job and restore him to a happier mindset. He is feeling really down...
Replies
5
Views
255
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,199
Messages
16,797,087
Members
649,754
Latest member
Georlorsin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom