I requested prayer for all the breastfeeding moms ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I requested prayer for all the breast feeding moms who are doing the right thing. Please Jesus make them like Hanna who prayed so hard to have a baby and God gave her and Samuel was born to become a great prophet of God. Please Jesus, help all breast feeding moms to be all they want them to be for the glory of God. In Jesus name. Amen
 
lord i pray for this prayer that u may protect and bless them in jesus name amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I requested prayer the other day for me to be able to have this baby, now I’m asking for prayers to heal this cyst in his brain in Jesus Name!!!! Please continue to pray I carry this baby and give birth to my newest miracle 🧡
Replies
5
Views
301
I requested prayer for my grandchild a couple days ago for lying. Now found out he’s taking things from us and getting into my jewelry. Pray that he will start living life to the fullest and asking for Salvation and trusting God in his life.
Replies
13
Views
365
Few days back, I requested prayer for ### in this website, who was suffering from leukemia blood cancer, he passed away this morning. Please pray for his family.
Replies
12
Views
331
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,194
Messages
16,797,036
Members
649,750
Latest member
Ariysil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom