I am unemployed and looking for the job God ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter Joelliott
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Joelliott

Guest
I am unemployed and looking for the job God has chosen for me. I have an interview next week. I don't know if it is what God wants, but if I am offered the job, I will take it. I had higher hopes than what this job offers, so I am somewhat torn. Yet, jobs are so hard to come by, that I must take it if it is offered. Please pray that my interview goes well, that God guides my words and answers, and that if this is His will, I will be offered the job.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I request for prayer help, I am unemployed for ### years and I live in the city. I applied for jobs but unsuccessful. I want to start up my own SME business but no money. I registered company in ### but hasn't been operating due to lack of capital. I applied for project funds of $### approved by...
Replies
9
Views
296
Dear God, again I am unemployed. I don't know what to do to solve my financial problem. Please help me to solve this issue and to give a permanent job. Amen.
Replies
7
Views
1K
Hi I am unemployed. I am searching for job for longtime. And I have lot if financial problems. Please pray for ### to get a blessed Job.
Replies
15
Views
668
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,194
Messages
16,797,036
Members
649,750
Latest member
Ariysil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom