Please, please pray for ### to regain/improve ### hearing, ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter hwange
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

hwange

Guest
Please, please pray for me to regain/improve my hearing, I am still in the 20's in age and I really can't/don't want to have hearing aids yet. Thank you for your prayers.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Praying Psalms 103:1-4 "Bless the LORD, O my soul; And all that
is within me, bless His holy name! {2} Bless the LORD, O my soul,
And forget not all His benefits: {3} Who forgives all your iniquities,
Who heals all your diseases, {4} Who redeems your life from destruction,
Who crowns you with lovingkindness and tender mercies,"

Psalms 30:2 "O LORD my God, I cried out to You,
And You healed me."

Psalms 107:20 "He sent His word and healed them,
And delivered them from their destructions."
Psalms 147:3 "He heals the brokenhearted
And binds up their wounds."

Isaiah 53:5 "But He was wounded for our transgressions,
He was bruised for our iniquities; The chastisement for our peace was upon Him,
And by His stripes we are healed."
Isaiah 58:8 "Then your light shall break forth like the morning,
Your healing shall spring forth speedily,
And your righteousness shall go before you;
The glory of the LORD shall be your rear guard."

Numbers 12:13 "And Moses cried to the Lord,
“O God, please heal her—please."

Luke 7:7 "Therefore I did not presume to come to you.
But say the word, and let my servant be healed."

1 Samuel 12:16 "Now therefore stand still and see this great thing that the Lord will do before your eyes."

Jeremiah 29:11 "For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord,
plans for welfare and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope."

Romans 15:13 "May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing,
so that by the power of the Holy Spirit you may abound in hope." Praising God for He watches over His word to perform it, in Jesus' name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello, I would like to put in a prayer request for myself and work situation. I lead a team of people and I pray that things improve with care, trust, and positivity within my team and as me as a leader. The other day I felt disrespected by my team and I still feel disrespected, especially by a...
Replies
8
Views
284
Please pray for me that my manager sees the truth of people saying lies about my performance at work and trying to get me fired. I started a new job six months ago and was not given the proper orientation and the preceptor didn’t want to even precept me. I ask a lot of questions to learn and...
Replies
6
Views
224
That our food isn't stolen or lost like it was last time. please, please God not again. please pray all goes well! with our food order. thank you!!!!! so much for your kind prayer. in the name of Jesus amen. God bless! take care!
Replies
9
Views
126
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,194
Messages
16,797,036
Members
649,750
Latest member
Ariysil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom