Please pray for my ###, she is feeling weaker ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter UnknownQB2013
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
U

UnknownQB2013

Guest
Please pray for my sister, she is feeling weaker and weaker with every passing minute. The last time she went to the doctor they said she was low in white blood cells. Please pray that she will have a quick recovery, and that God will heal her body immediately so that she can have a sense of hope. She had cancer a few years ago and was treated with chemo therapy. A lot has happened from there still now, and she is a surviving cancer patient.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Lord God you are the great healer, and whoever believes in Your power I know they will be healed accdg to Your will. I pray for ### recovery and strength as ### faced this, in Jesus name I pray AMen
 
I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
I rebuke the ailment in Jesus name. May God's virtue flow into your ### and completely regenerate her. Praise God for His grace and mercy. Thank you Father for your love and dedication to us, your children.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Praying God's strength when needed the most and rest and our protection God's mighty intervention and not let me fall as I've been losing my balance lately please help me Lord and these godly people come help asap.
Replies
7
Views
213
Please pray for me these days I am becoming absent-minded a lot. I know that because of my debt and always remaining stressed that's why I am becoming like that, but this is too much for me. I don't remember what people told me so early; I used to forget a lot, especially I am forgetting...
Replies
6
Views
131
Please pray for my mother, she needs a lot of prayers, she has severe pneumonia, abscess in her lungs and liver. Please pray for her. Please Lord Jesus help her to heal and fully recover. Lord Jesus you are the only one who can administer a good antibiotic for her. Please give her a chance to...
Replies
4
Views
481
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,194
Messages
16,797,036
Members
649,750
Latest member
Ariysil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom