Dear Heavenly Father, I pray that you plant seeds ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

MaryHelen

Disciple of Prayer
Dear Heavenly Father, I pray that you plant seeds of forgiveness in ###, ###, ###, and ###. I pray for joy, peace, and love.

I also pray for a God Driven Lawyer and Judge for ### soon. So we could have our granddaughter in our lives soon.

In Jesus Name, Amen
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello brothers and sisters. Please pray for this young ### year old and her ### year old sister who is praying for her. The ### year old confessed she would take the microchip aka mark of the beast in the end times because she would rather have a job and go with the world and government and she...
Replies
8
Views
195
Hello Christians, If it’s on any of your hearts to pray for God’s favor and undeserved favor on me with ###, ###, ###, and ### tomorrow for a visit to our work store location from all the hire ups in leadership. Asking that I be filled with the Holy Spirit and represent Christ in a Godly way...
Replies
7
Views
324
Heavenly Father, I come before you tonight and before the midnight hour, I want to pray to cancel any dark, wicked meetings, secret society meetings, and witchcraft meetings that take place in my region after midnight in Jesus' name. I also, Father, am asking you to please cover my block, ###...
Replies
8
Views
198
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,199
Messages
16,797,087
Members
649,754
Latest member
Georlorsin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom