please pray for ###, ### need continued physical ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter saywhat
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

saywhat

Guest
Summary (due to privacy): Prayer request for continued physical healing, financial relief, and salvation for the entire family. Requests for divine intervention in financial matters and fulfillment of unspoken and unanswered prayers.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have been struggling with my finances for years. Struggling with debt for years, struggling with keeping a job for years. I am and have been praying for stability for a while now. I am a mom of 4 young adults, and 2 of them live with me. They have seen my struggles and while I am trying to...
Replies
8
Views
249
Summary (due to privacy): Prayer request for healing and support for someone experiencing severe depression and anxiety, self-harm, and feelings of isolation and trauma. The individual seeks comfort and strength to overcome these challenges.
Replies
11
Views
367
I pray deeply for my physical, mental, and emotional health. Please heal my headaches, the severe pain in my arms, shoulders, and neck, the persistent discomfort in both of my shoulders and hands, my chest problems, spinal issues, and stomach pain. Free me from weakness, limitations, and...
Replies
13
Views
211
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,194
Messages
16,797,036
Members
649,750
Latest member
Ariysil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom