Relationship

Status
Not open for further replies.

fire1224

Disciple of Prayer
My fiance and I have been broken up for

2 weeks already and we recently started talking

again since Monday and everything was great

until today when she called me crying saying

to forgive her for leading me on that she was

sorry she did that. But I believe she is very

confused right now cause so many ppl have

gossip about me. Her family don't except me

and I don't understand why if I am a faithful man

of God. But I believe with prayer confusion and

the clutter in her mind will be cleared out. Please

PRAY I am going to see her tonight at ###, may the Lord give us that connection when we see each other tonight. May the Lord give me Hope tonight, that His working in getting us back together.
 
i pray for the reconciliation of this relationship oh Lord. i know You will give them strength. in Jesus Name AMEN.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Almighty Father, I pray that your light fulfills all the darkness in this relationship and let your wisdom acknowledge your will. In Jesus name, Amen
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I SDB continue to pray for me and now my ex SYG (KG) that God restores our relationship and turns it around to be a non verbally abusive relationship. I never see her because of her profession, so there should be no reason why we argue so much. But she has resentment towards me because I reacted...
Replies
7
Views
108
Please pray with me and for me that God. Bring my fiancé ### home from overseas she has been in ### for 6 years and we are having problems in with raising the money and she’s crying to me every night please pray with me that God can bring her home this weekend
Replies
10
Views
123
Dear God, I come to You tonight with a heart that misses the person I love. You know everything that's happening between us, even the things we haven't said out loud. Please soften both of our hearts and remove any anger, pride, hurt, or misunderstanding between us. If it is Your will for us to...
Replies
12
Views
165
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,194
Messages
16,797,036
Members
649,750
Latest member
Ariysil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom