These are prayer requests from the year 2011.

M
1-Pray for my brother to be healed of dilated ascending aorta, mother of diabetes, and father of arthritis. 2-Pray for an unspoken need of mine to be met. 3-Pray that God keeps me safe in all ways. 4-Pray that God controls a difficult situation in my life. 5-Pray that I will obtain proof...
Replies
Views
Please PRAY For Our Daughter. We are a christian family our daughter ran off with a guy named Peter, she just met online to another state. Our daughter has stop following Jesus Christ and Join the new age religion is practicing withcraft and teaching others that you can heal yourself, that...
Replies
Views
A
Please.pray.that.I.receive.the.pain.medication.I.desperately need.today..I'm.in.a.horrendous.amount.of.pain.in.my.lower.back.and.all.my.joints...praisegGod
Replies
Views
P
I am asking that healing would occur between myself and my friend, Nathan. I lay this deep care of mine into the loving arms of Jesus knowing He can restore all things. I also pray for Nathan's salvation.
Replies
Views
I pray for my enemies demise. I pray for the crooks that satan has made to be defeated. I pray that Jesus will go ahead of me and fight my battles. Amen
Replies
Views
Please show me direction in life Lord God. I worry a lot about life and my situation at my current job right now. I just pray that God can help give me answers and help change my life.
Replies
Views
Pamela08
P
A
please u pray for my church i have so much burden for my church stan has blocked people's heart. they r total in bondage of satan and i dont wnt to see body of christ dying. please please. masihi kalisiya church. india, utter pradesh, deoria, 474011.
Replies
Views
please pray for my father & mother for their good @& peaceful life.pray for me,i am on some problem & need a job at World Vision Bangladesh & want to live with my father,mother & with my santa.please pray.
Replies
Views
Neidinha Franca
N
A
For AIDA BASILIO Financial Breakthrough for the whole family and deliverance from all the bondage’s and for ANTONIO BASILIO-conversion.
Replies
Views
A
For ALICE BASILIO - God’s will & favor regarding her status in her work; and financial blessings.
Replies
Views
Neidinha Franca
N
Top Bottom