These are prayer requests from the year 2011.

asking for prayers today for our grandson Brandon. Asking that things go in his favor today. thank you and God Bless
Replies
Views
Heavenly Father, I ask that You be with us today as we attend to our business. Please God attend a very important meeting that could affect me directly. I have been discouraged about all the miscarriage of justice that has been happening to me and my family. Please God help us and intervene...
Replies
Views
Pamela08
P
El Shaddai El Elyon Adonai, Father of our hope & freedom. Keeper of our heart, Forgiver & Redeemer. Your watchfullness over us involves every circumstance of our lifes. You make all things works together into a plan for our good. Your Word stand forever for You are the Living Word Who always was...
Replies
Views
Faith in God
F
B
(my english is low) I live in Iran i studed in turkyes universite but my money run out of and i forsed to came back Iran. but i sont like hear we are termer in iran. i wishe is come back turkiye and study and live there please prayer for mi please i so ned to yours prayer please my live hear is...
Replies
Views
T
Prayer partner, kindly remember my family and are that who so ever fight against us shall not prevail, in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth.
Replies
Views
N
Dearest Abba Father, We thank You that no matter what has happened to us in the past, no matter what is happening in our circumstances now, You promise to never leave us or forsake us. Thank You that because You love us, we don't ever have to live in fear. We pray that you would take...
Replies
Views
E
I need plenty more belief, plenty more power of prayer and more Holy Ghost with me. Please pray also that God gives me gifts of God's grade.
Replies
Views
V
Thank you god for watching over my mom. Thank you god for watching over my wife. My son called me last night. He is out of rehab. Pray for my son that he goes down the right path and finds a job. Pray for me that my neighbor leaves me alone and anything that involves my neighbor does not bother...
Replies
Views
J
Please pray that my husband will have Godly wisdom to handle money wisely. This saturday he is investing $700.00 into feeding kids n their parents. Please pray that the money spend this sat will not be wasted. I can ask Jesus for blessing this saturday and everything will go smoothly. Thank...
Replies
Views
T
We have been married for the last five years yet no child is born for us. We are depressed ....kindly pray for us.
Replies
Views
jasmine777
J
Top Bottom